***In stock at Supplier. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call before ordering so we can confirm availability***
The DBX 3.0 ENDURO full-face MTB helmet by LEATT comes with a detachable chin bar. In this way, the full-face helmet can quickly be turned into a "conventional" MTB helmet. The integrated 360° TURBINE pressure points promise additional protection in case of an impact.
• Lightweight full-face helmet with detachable chin bar (fixed to the rear part of the helmet with two clips, complies with ASTM1952 standard)
• Smaller outer shell with optimized fit for less movement and better shock absorption in case of an impact
• 18 large vents
• Moisture-wicking padding
• FIDLOCK magnet closure
• Visor with "Break Away“ fixing that automatically opens in case of a strong impact
• Chin bar with opening for hydration system
• 3D IN-MOULDED V-FOAM padding to reduce forces acting on the brain
• 360° TURBINE formale pressure points
• EN1078 + CPSC 1203 certified
Manufacturer's ref.: 1017110
Weight: approx. 700 g (size L) / without chin bar approx. 375 g (size L)
The integrated, strong magnets not only allow for an easy closing of the helmet but also offer a robust closure system with high closing force.
Several pressure buttons integrated into the EPS liner are designed to flex in all directions as soon as there is energy acting on them. As the TURBINES are spread all over the surface, this protection mechanism works independently of the level and direction of impact force. The risk of concussions and rotational forces acting on the brain is thus significantly reduced.
3D IN-MOULDED V-FOAM:
The foam used comes with different densities and different levels of hardness to perfectly absorb the impact energy. In case of an impact, the foam compresses to significantly reduce gravitational forces and to counteract brain injuries.